- Never share, lend, sell your account!
- Never enter your login information on any site besides our both official domains: accounts.darrowshire.com / darrowshire.com
- Use a strong password!
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it (legally) from here: Windows or Mac. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 1.12.1 (5875). Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist 184.108.40.206